Thursday, October 23, 2008

62 days unti Christmas...

...and I'm sooooo ready!!!:-) I know, it's only Fall. Maybe if we had a true "Fall" in Florida I would want it to slow down more but we don't. The weather is nicer but that's about it. As my girls get older, Halloween is a little more laid back. Thanksgiving is a wonderful Holiday but has never been my "favorite" so for me, I'm ready to give in and start getting ready for Christmas. On that note, I found a picture of a mirror I want to make. I've seen wreaths like this but I want a mirror for my foyer. How cute is this??? I saw it somewhere online and fell in love with it! I may only get a small one made this year butI definitely want to hunt for a cheap mirror and get started! If only I had more vintage ornaments...something to work on for next year, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites