Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday favorites...

My favorites for this week are a bit on the shabby side...and I mean that in the BEST way possible. The first four things come from a fabulous catalog I got in the mail called Victorian Trading CO.
I don't know how I got on their mailing list but I'm glad I am!

First up is the chicest pop-up laundry hamper I've seen in a long time, priced at $19.95.

Next up is a beautiful vintagy key necklace (I love old keys). There is a huge assortment of jewelry, cameos and hat pins in the catalog.


Now for my favorite pieces...a shabby table fan and hanging paper lanterns. How adorable would these be in a bedroom or on a porch? The prices are great (the lanterns are only around $7.95)...so check out their website for so many more pretty things!:-)
Okay, the last thing I am in love with lately is a charm bracelet...or should I say "another" charm bracelet:-) This is one from the Betsey Johnson jewelry line and is called "Pearl Tea Party"charm bracelet. Her line is afforable costume jewelry, always fun and a litle bit funky. Look at this cute bracelet...

Guess that's it for now. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites