Saturday, November 20, 2010

PINK Favorite Things...

Did you see Oprah's Favorite Things show?
Pretty AMAZING!!!!!

It got me thinking...what are a few things I'm LOVING right now.
Pink things...of course:)
First up...
Philosophy shower gels...
they smell sooooooo good!

 Snowflake cookies...
tied with a pretty pink ribbon.
YUM!!!!!


Pretty pink earrings...
so sweet!

 This gift tag...pink velvet ribbon and a clockface....
Beautiful!

 And last but NOT least...this ADORABLE pink mini cooper...
Taylor's favorite car and somebody was genius enough to paint theirs pink!
Tell me, WHEN will these car makers realize there are TONS of pink ladies out there to buy a pink car?????
That's it for today.  Wish I could do more but a nasty cold is messing with me:)
Please visit Beverly, our gracious hostess, to find a list of all the lovely pink ladies at the party today!

4 comments:

  1. oh Suzanne, feel better! I just went on the Z-pak for a sore throat and cold that turned into a sinus infection. I lost a week at a very busy time. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls and I got a kick out of the audience going beserk on Oprah!
    LOVE Philosophy shower gels. Bought Cinnamon Buns just last night!
    Happy PS
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are not feeling well my friend! I will say a prayer for you. Very cute pink things, the earrings are my favorite!

    Look for a little package in the mail from me this week. Hope it doesn't take too long to get there! I wanted to try to beat the Christmas rush!

    Blessings to you!
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne, thank you so much for stopping by, I hope this finds you feeling alright I know the holidays always zap my energy.
    Your comments were so sweet
    I hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites