Thursday, September 20, 2012

25 Things You Don't Know About Me. (okay, maybe 30:)

I love reading other "25 Things" list, so thought I'd do my own.  
Of course, I went over 25.  
Maybe one should be that I can't turn off my brain once I start thinking:)
these are not the obvious things (love my family, love God, live in Florida....)
this list is what you may NOT know about me:)
anyway, in no particular order.......

1.  I cut and highlight my own hair.
2.  Jason Aldean (My Kinda Party) is my ringtone.
3.  I am addicted to bags of shredded lettuce and have about 2/day.
4.  My name is Suzanne but I have been called Sue, Suzy and Su-Su.
5.  When CB radios were popular, we had one and my "handle" was Freckles:)
6.  I love roller coasters.  Scream my lungs out but love them!
7.  I hate closed toe shoes, other than boots.
8.  I learned to surf in Hawaii this year.
9.  I've been in a real shark cage in the Pacific ocean.....
 surrounded by sharks!
10.  I flew to the bahamas in one of those planes that lands in the water.  
(That wasn't freaky at all.  haha)
11.  My hair used to be long (still thick and blonde) 
and i used to get full spiral perms.  Yikes!
12.  When I was 8, I was attacked by a cat.  
13.  I once dreamed of being the first female NFL football player.
14.  I can recognize tons of songs in the first few notes.
15.  I truly believe I am an undiagnosed case of ADHD.......
low on the hyperactivity but high on the Attention Deficit!:)
16.  If I were able to choose my last meal, it would be chili pasta, 
icy cold skim milk and a bowl of my mom's frosting.
17.   When I was in London, someone stopped me and said I reminded them
of Princess Diana. 
 That makes two people in the world.....the other person
being my mom:)
18.  Elvis Presley died on my 16th birthday.

19.  I don't eat popcorn at the movies.  
I don't like popcorn, unless it is our famous caramel corn, 
which I could eat every day!
20.  I can eat meat someone else fixes. 
 But if I have to hack away at it myself, I'm pretty much grossed out, 
except for my BBQ ribs.
21.  when I was in my teens, I used to tan on our roof.  (BAD)
22.  one day I slipped and fell off the roof and almost
lost the vision in my lieft eye.
23.  I am incredibly ticklish.  DO NOT TICKLE me. 
 I lose my breath, might have a heart attack, or I'll knock you out:)
24.  My eyes are hazel with a greenish tint.  In college I wanted them greener,
 so I bought a pair of non-prescription GREEN contact lenses. 
 I think I scared myself when I looked in the mirror.
25.  I never wore braces but my teeth are pretty straight.
26.  (told you I went over 25:)  I once had mono so bad while in college,
I ended up in the hospital for a week.
27.  I really have a tough time eating at Applebees, Fridays, Olive Garden or places like that,
but before you think i'm a snob, 
i have no problem eating at McDonald's, Burger King, or local dives:)
28.  i have a phobia of beach umbrellas 
after getting hit in the face by a flying umbrella
 a few years back and needing stitches by my eye.
29.  Last year I had a tooth abscess so bad, 
it started eating a hole into my jawbone.
30.  I was in girl scouts from approx. the 4th grade to 8th grade.....
and never earned a badge.  
well, maybe I earned a sports badge:)

that's it...25, i mean 30 things you didn't know about me:)
XOXOXOXO
Suzanne

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites